Privacy and Security Notice
- This is a World Wide Web site for official information about UMBC Naval ROTC. It is provided as a public service by UMBC Naval ROTC. The purpose is to provide information and news about the UMBC Naval ROTC to the general public.
- All information on this site is public domain and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this Web site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under UMBC Data Use Guidelines. UMBC policies and practices are subject where applicable; see and UMBC# X-1.00.01 “Policy for Responsible Computing,” and UMBC# X-1.00.06, “Policy on Web Site Privacy Statement.”
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigation and to maintain required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used to simply determine how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and, from time to time, from which top level domain users are coming. This data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with UMBC Data Use Guidelines.
- Last Updated: December 15, 2015